Universal Traditional Dry Fix Valley 80mm Upstand (dvu30dw80)
Universal traditional dry fix valley is an essential component for any pitched roof system. It is made of glass-reinforced plastic (GRP) which makes it durable, long-lasting, and resistant to weathering. Universal traditional dry fix valley is designed to provide a watertight seal along the valley of the roof, this trough effectively channels rainwater away from the roof and into the guttering system below. It is easy to install and is suitable for use with a wide range of roofing materials like slate, clay, concrete and metal.
With its reliable, effective performance and long lifespan, the traditional dry fix valley trough is the perfect choice for any roofing project. Invest in this essential component today and enjoy complete peace of mind that your roof will remain watertight and secure for years to come.
Use & Application
- For roofs with pitches from 17.5° to 49°
- Can support a maximum difference of 15° between two rafter pitches
- Mortar free traditional dry fix valley
- BBA Approved Cert. No. 89/2153
- Can be fitted in any weather, not required wet trades
- A smooth surface prevents waste build up and the growth of moss and lichen
- Fire resistant to SAB to BS476 part 3 and Class 3 to BS476 part 7
- Suits high-profile tiles, low-profile or plain tiles and slate tiles