Our range of premium quality cheap composite decking boards will be ideal low maintenance and long-lasting solution that will transform your outdoor space. Explore our composite wood decking boards range online, we have colours and designs to suit any taste and any budget.We currently stock composite decking boards in a range of finishes - woodgrain and castle groove, in various colours, including modern grey composite decking, our clients can choose between double-sided or solid composite decking boards. MGN Builders Merchants is your local composite decking supplier that offers not only trade quality materials, competitive prices also free same-day delivery.
What is Composite Decking?
Composite decking is also referred to as plastic decking, wood polymer composite decking (WPC decking) and synthetic decking. The composite decking boards are made of a combination of wood fibres and plastic the combination of these creates a robust decking material.
Advantages of Composite Decking
- It is long-lasting, typically the composite decking will last around 25 years
- It is low maintenance, the composite decking does not require regular staining or preservation treatments, and it does not warp, splinter, or dry out. All you need to do in order to refresh the look of your deck – is to give it a good brush down with hot, soapy water.
- It is environmentally friendly the composite decking is made of recycling material – normally a mixture of wood and recycled plastic.
- It offers a variation of colours and styles that enables you to create a contemporary look in your garden, for instance, the Victoria Castle Groove composite decking range will add modern, smooth, and sleek finish for your outdoor areas
- It is durable -the composite decking is strong to withstand a mild and wet climate because it has low moisture absorbency meaning it will not rot.
- it is easy to install – the composite decking installation is relatively easy it does not require as much ground preparation as laying a patio slab. Additionally, the composite decking does not affect the tree roots that might be in the way.
How to clean Composite Decking?
To wash your composite decking all you need is a brush and hot soapy water. If you are washing your composite decking boards with a power washer, make sure to keep a distance of at least 30cm from the boards. We strongly do not recommend using solvent-based materials. Your plastic decking boards will look good for a long time if you wash them regularly, at least 4 – 5 times a year.