Concrete Interlocking Roof Tile 387mm x 229mm x 25mm Grey
Due to the current national shortage, the estimated delivery lead time might vary, please call the branch 01708985022 or email us at [email protected] to confirm stock availability before placing an order. Please note, that our concrete roofing materials are currently supplied by the Sandtoft and Marley manufacturers, again please call to find out which one is available.
Product Information & Usage
Our concrete roof tiles are made of a combination of sand, cement and water. They are widely used for roof covering, suitable for both new build and renovation projects. They are strong and are able to withstand severe weather conditions. Moreover, they are durable, fire-resistant and made up of environmentally friendly components.
- Low or no maintenance required
- Tough and difficult to damage
- Provides a modern architectural look
- High resistance to moisture
- Long-lasting & easy to install
- Provided with an interlocking feature