PIR Cavity Wall Insulation Board 100 x 1200 x 450
PIR Cavity Wall Insulation is the most popular type of rigid insulation wall boards, comprises a fiber-free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core with aluminium foil composite facing on both sides. It has a high compressive strength, improved insulation & durability. Moreover, it provides improved fire resistance and moisture tolerance.
Use & Application
Due to its high-performance insulation, the PIR wall insulation board is suitable for cavity wall applications with maintaining a residual 10mm cavity. This will help the board to resist moisture transfer and aid installation.
- Domestic and most commercial applications
- New Builds
- Refurbishment projects
- Excellent thermal & fire performance
- Environmentally friendly
- Durable and maintenance-free
- Provides a cost-effective mean of reducing CO2 emissions
- Will optimise the performance of underfloor heating
- Low thermal conductivity
|Thermal Conductivity||0.022 W/mK|
|Facing||Aluminium composite foil|