Wykamol Helical Crack Stitching Bar 6mm x 1m THBM6X1000F
- 12.5 Standard Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £12.48
Product information & Usage
Helical Crack Stitching is a stainless-steel reinforcement rod that is usually used for reinforcing bed joints to enhance lateral loading resistance in new and existing buildings. The Helical bar is a good anti-crack strengthening solution around the opening of the windows and doors. The Helical stitch bar ensures that further cracks are minimised, and local tension is absorbed.
- Serves as high strength for the brickwork or cracked masonry.
- Can be manually bent to meet corners or curves.
- Can be shortened to length, if necessary, with bolt cutters.
- Suitable for use in numerous applications including crack stitching.
- Easy and quick installation in bed joints.
- Wykamol CM8 Clear Cavity Drain Membrane 2.05M X 20M (WALLS) CM82X20Special Price £161.34 Regular Price £194.04
- Wykamol CM20 Black Cavity Drain Membrane (FLOORS) CM202X20Special Price £239.87 Regular Price £277.20