Standard Kerb Path Edging Brindle Cobble
The path edging stone is an optimal and most popular way of completing your pathway or driveway. The kerbstone will not only guarantee the strength and integrity of your project but will also maintain it by keeping the pavers in place and controlling the growth of grass and roots.
It is made up of cement, sand, stone and pigment, which enables the kerb to withstand all domestic traffic. Its cobbled texture will provide your paving project with a natural weathered and modern appearance. Moreover, the kerb can be laid in 3 different orientations, making it extremely versatile.
Use & Application
This kerb can be utilised in a variety of applications, some of them are:
- Constructing steps
- Edging driveways
- Tumbled, attractive surface
- Made up of durable & high-strength raw materials
- Can be installed in 3 various laying directions
- Decorative kerb for edge restraints
- Great load-bearing characteristics making it last for several years
- Will no rot, decay or split