Rooftec Flex 450mm x 5m Anthracite Grey RPF4505AG
Product Information & Usage
Lead Free Flashing is the world’s most suitable and circular lead alternative. It is an integral part of any roofing structure and is used where tiles/slates meet a chimney/wall to prevent the passage of water into the structure of a joint. It has the same waterproof qualities as lead but does not stain roof tiles or masonry.
- Quick, and simple to install by hand or using a dedicated dressing tool suitable regardless of the weather conditions.
- It’s easy to use and also cost-effective to lead flashing.
- Leadax has a life expectancy of at least 30 years.
- It has the same natural appearance as sheet lead.
- Available in different sizes which can suit any project.
- Sustainable and not harmful to the environment.
- Lightweight material.
- Does not leave staining on roof tiles or masonry.
- No scrap value.
- BBA certified.