68mm Round Downpipe Shoe Black AB3BL
Product Information & Usage
The Round Downpipe Shoe is an angled uPVC spout that is used at the end of the downpipe and directs rainwater to a drain while also protecting the walls from becoming damp and dilapidated. It is installed at the downpipe's bottom end. Suitable for new builds, house refurbishments, conservatories and extensions.
- Ensures high flow capacity.
- Ejects the water away from the property walls.
- Attractive round profile.
- Easy-to-maintain product.
- Exceptional finish performance.
- Complements and is appropriate for any type of building