112mm Half Round Gutter 4m Black AG4BL
Product Information & Usage
The Half Round Gutter is a narrow uPVC channel that is installed along the roof edge on all sides of a house. The main purpose of the half round gutter is to collect the rainwater and melting snow from the roof and direct it safely away from the building's foundation through a downpipe into the drainage system or a surface water sewer.
This product plays an important role and must be installed correctly; otherwise, it may cause property damage resulting in mold appearance or rot of tiles, soffit, fascia, or masonry.
It is suitable for all types of structures, extensions, and conservatories.
- Ensures high flow capacity.
- It prevents water or melted snow from collecting on the roof and leaking through the walls.
- Durable and lightweight product.
- Attractive square profile.
- The gutter protects the foundation and roofing components from erosion, mold, rot.
- Easy-to-maintain product.
- Exceptional finish performance.
- Complements and is appropriate for any type of building.