Concrete Coping Stone 355 x 600mm TW (14" x 24")
Product information & Usage
A concrete coping stone is a type of flat stone that is used to cap free-standing walls, parapet walls, and flat roofs, by forming a part of a coping. The Coping stones are manufactured under the strict measurements and standards from high strength concrete, which ensure durability and their slightly angled and curved top prevents rainfall from penetrating the wall.
- Available in a range of sizes and shapes to suit almost any project specification.
- Designed with a perfect smooth finish.
- Their shape allows the rainwater to flow on both sides.
- The drip channels placed under both sides ensure that rainwater will not run down the surface of the wall.
- Resistant to any weather conditions.