18mm OSB 3 Board 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
OSB stands for Oriented Strand Board and it is also known as a Sterling board. The OSB3 is manufactured by compressing layers of wood strips, bonded together with a synthetic resin adhesive and wax. The 18mm OSB board by MGN is a rigid and strong wood panel that is widely used as a cost-effective alternative to plywood thanks to its exceptional stability.
Use & Application
OSB board 18mm has great properties and might be used in a lot of applications both internally and externally
- Sub -Flooring constructions
- Sheathing Roof & Walls (timber frame & timber panel construction)
- Furniture (cabinetry, moulding, shelves)
- Gardens sheds
- High-quality board with a smooth surface, no knots or voids, or delaminating issues which allows it to be easily manoeuvred
- Cost-effective alternative to plywood
- Wide range of use, interior, and exterior construction
- Because of the layer method of manufacturing, the 18mm OSB board is very strong this makes it perfect alternatives for a wide range of different applications
- It is designed to be used in humid conditions, thanks to water-resistant binders.
- BBA approved, which means it’s qualified as a high-quality product
- It is an environmentally friendly material, and can also be recycled
- Easy to work with & can be drilled, cut, nailed, and screwed