Returns & Refunds
Our general return policy terms are outlined below.
- We would gladly accept returns for anything you have purchased from us online within 28 days of delivery if you should change your mind and desire to return anything purchased from us, subject to our terms and conditions related to goods not being eligible for a refund. The products you want to return must be brand new, unused, and in perfect condition for resale.
- If you are a consumer as defined by the Consumer Contracts Regulations and you cancel your purchase within 28 calendar days from the day after receiving the products, you will get a refund that includes shipping charges, minus any deduction imposed in accordance with section 7.) below.
- If you decide to cancel your order, you are obliged to return the goods at your own expense. This must be done via a tracked and signed for delivery, or you may also refer to our section on returning items in-store (1)
- Before returning the items, you must provide us with written notice. If a package is returned to us by courier without warning, we retain the right to reject delivery.
- Your order number, contact information, and information on the items being returned should all be included in your notice of cancellation. The notification must be sent to us either by email, via our contact us page online, our page online, or alternatively by post.
- Until the products have been returned, you have a responsibility to ensure that you treat them with reasonable care. We retain the right to reject your request for a refund if the returned items are not in perfect condition for sale.
- If you return an item to one of our locations, there will be a minimum 15% restocking fee added to the returned items.
- An additional delivery charge of £24,00 will be applied (the delivery charge may vary depending upon your location and product type) along with the restocking charge if the items must be collected from your site.
- It will be the customer's obligation to either pick up the item(s) from our Romford branch or have a courier collect it from us if the item(s) returned are not in line with section 2. The time and date of the collection must be communicated to us via our contact page or via email. Items can only be kept for a maximum of 28 days.
- In accordance with the terms and conditions of online sales, the client is responsible for paying the cost of return delivery.
- Only the original credit card used for the purchase may be refunded. Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving the returned products, provided that section 2 is followed. After inspecting the returned products, we will reimburse the order using the original payment method. Within 28 days of receiving the item(s) back, the whole return process—including the money being refunded to the original payment method—will be completed.
- Once the refund is made, you will receive an email confirming the credit is being applied. The refunded amount should reach your account within 2 – 5 working days of receiving the credit-applied email notification.
- If you are dissatisfied with the goods you received, you can exchange them for new ones rather than obtaining a complete refund.
- In rare situations, we may be able to deliver replacement items while exchanging the originals. However, this is dependent on the nature of the reported concern. For further information, please contact our customer service team.
- Please bring your order confirmation and picture ID if you wish to return something in-store. Any goods returned to other branches will be rejected and sent to the Romford branch.
- All refunds will be provided in accordance with our usual returns procedure, as outlined in the general returns policy conditions listed above. Please see components for further details (1–9). Refunds are only available to the original payment card.
- All orders returned in person to our Romford Branch may only be accepted between our Ecommerce hours of Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. If the order is returned outside of these hours, it will be denied, and you will be asked to return it within our regular business hours.
Products not eligible for refund
- Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns on some items.
- Goods that we cannot ensure can be resold in line with health and safety regulations, such as packaged products that we cannot guarantee were stored in specific for that product conditions and, as a result, may be compromised in nature and cannot be returned.
- Goods that we cannot confirm can be resold in line with health and safety regulations, such as packaged products that we cannot guarantee were stored in specific for that product conditions and, as a result, may be compromised in nature and cannot be returned.
Please find here the list of items we do not offer refunds:
- Made-to-measure or bespoke/personalised products.
- Perishable goods.
- Any product with short shelf life or sell-by date.
- Any bulk bag products
- Sand or products delivered in an open fashion.
- Specially obtained/ordered goods.
- Boilers/Cylinders which have been opened.
- Cementitious goods (e.g. cement).
- Plaster-based products (e.g. multi-finish).
- Mixed paints/liquids
- Chemicals/liquids which have been opened.
- PIR insulation boards.
- Toilet seats have been opened due to hygiene purposes.
- Sealed/sensitive electrical goods, if in sealed packages that have been opened, e.g. circuit boards.
- Goods that have been fitted/installed.
- Any goods have become mixed inseparably with other items/orders after their delivery.
We cannot give a refund or exchange due to the nature of these materials unless they are damaged. Please keep in mind that in some cases, store credit may be granted to be used for your future order.
- Suppose the goods delivered (including custom orders and made-to-measure items) are defective or damaged. In that case, we will repair/exchange them or give you with a full refund, including shipping expenses.
- If an item(s) supplied by our local transportation comes broken or defective, we will only recover the damaged / faulty item(s). If you want to return another product as a regular return, you must bring it back to the Romford branch.
- Any defect or damage must be reported in writing, with a photo of the damage and a detailed explanation of the problem, to our contact us page within three working days of the products being delivered to you. We have the right to check any returned items before issuing a partial refund, full refund, or product exchange.
- Goods manufactured to your requirements, bespoke, or those that cannot be returned due to their nature.