18mm Hoardboard Shuttering Plywood 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
The Hoardboard Shuttering Plywood is a non-structural grade sheet material that is made up of 70% of recycled formwork plywood which makes it lightweight but solid. The hardwood throughout plywood possesses great stability, consistent strength, great load-bearing capacity and resistance to decay.
The hardwood plywood is resistant to cracking, splitting or any other type of damage. The glue between the layers makes the board more durable, strong, and long-lasting.
Use & Application
This type of plywood is suitable for a wide range of applications, some of them are:
- Used as the encasing structure for concrete while it sets
- Cement formworks during construction
- Great stability & load-bearing properties
- Ideal for general construction work
- Strong & durable
- Lightweight & environmentally friendly
- Suitable for plenty of applications
- Can be recycled at the end of use