High Tensile Reinforcement Bar 12mm x 3m
- Special Price £3.90 Regular Price £6.40
- Special Price £7.22 Regular Price £15.85
- Special Price £67.06 Regular Price £108.44
Product Information & Usage
The High Tensile Reinforcement Bar is a straight length steel bar used in the construction industry, commonly used as a tensioning tool for reinforced concrete and other masonry structures to compose aid compression.
- A high tensile reinforcement bar provides extra strength over and above.
- Available in different thicknesses.
- Highly versatile and durable product.
- Weld wire crossing is used for further strength.
- Improves the construction resistance to cracks.