Forterra Oakthorpe Red Facing Brick Pack of 495
The Oakthorpe Red Facing brick, manufactured by Forterra, is a pressed, frogged brick that is in red colour. As a facing brick, Oakthorpe is often chosen for its attractive qualities and will provide a lovely façade.
Use & Application
This type of bricks is primarily used for the external walls of a building and so are generally chosen for their appealing features, but they are weather-resistant as well.
Mostly, they are used for:
- Cavity walls
- Garden walls
- Decorative interior walls
- Designing of eye-catching exterior walls
- Increases the value of your house – The first aspect that potential buyers will notice when assessing your house is your house's appearance
- Fire-resistant – it is built strong, and this contributes to its fire-resistance properties. In case of fire, it can stand for a long time and prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of your house
- Less maintenance – it is maintenance-free, you will spend little time and resources to keep it looking great