Forterra Atherstone Red Multi Pressed Facing Brick Pack of 495
The brick images are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in light, devices and screens, the pictures might not represent the accurate colour and texture of the brick. Before placing an order, we strongly advise to see the brick sample or more images to be requested from our sales team.
The Atherstone Red Multi brick is a pressed brick that is in red colour with a light texture. As a facing brick, Atherstone is often chosen for its attractive qualities and will provide a light textured façade.
Use & Application
This type of bricks is primarily used for the external walls of a building and so are generally chosen for their appealing features, but they are weather-resistant as well.
Mostly, they are used for:
- Cavity walls
- Garden walls
- Decorative interior walls
- Designing of eye-catching exterior walls
- Increases the value of your house – The first aspect that potential buyers will notice when assessing your house is your house's appearance
- Fire-resistant – it is built strong, and this contributes to its fire-resistance properties. In case of fire, it can stand for a long time and prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of your house
- Less maintenance – it is maintenance-free, you will spend little time and resources to keep it looking great
- Wienerberger Harvest Buff Multi Wirecut Facing BrickSpecial Price £0.95 Regular Price £1.02
- Wienerberger Chartham Multi Stock Facing Brick Special OfferSpecial Price £1.07 Regular Price £1.44
- Blue Engineering Perforated Brick 65mm Class BSpecial Price £1.08 Regular Price £1.80
- Wienerberger Tabasco Red Multi Facing Brick Special OfferSpecial Price £0.90 Regular Price £4.03
- Wienerberger Tuscan Red Multi Wirecut Facing BrickSpecial Price £0.95 Regular Price £1.02