DPM Polythene 250Mu / 1000g 4m x 25m Black
Product Information & Usage
Our damp proof membranes are manufactured from high-quality 100% recycled polythene, making it an economical alternative to other damp proof membranes, as well as being environmentally friendly. The strong, water-resistant polythene prevents against damp and mould and resists puncture, tears, and rips. Typically, the DPM is used in concrete flooring, temporary roof and window repairs as a waterproof outdoor covering.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polythene
- Protects from moisture and water seepage with high-performance damp proof sheeting
- Creates a flexible barrier
- Keeps your sites dry and your projects on track
- High-quality & cost-effective