Concrete Padstone 215 x 140 x 215mm PAD06
Product information & Usage
The concrete padstones are high-strength, load-bearing blocks, that are produced from compressive strength concrete, and are purposely designed to support the heaviest loads. The padstones form some sort of pad or a sound base under the steel lintels or steel beams, allowing perfect distribution of weight onto the surrounding block or brick structure and preventing structural damage.
- It is ready to use.
- Designed for heaviest loads.
- It can be used in any orientation.
- Made from compressive strength concrete.
- Concrete padstones come in a variety of sizes to suit almost any project specifications.
- The concrete padstones have a compressive strength class of C40/50.