9mm Standard MDF Board 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
- Special Price £33.26 Regular Price £34.93
- 12.5 Standard Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £12.48
- Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £22.92
- Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £19.82
- Special Price £23.90 Regular Price £31.85
- Special Price £41.32 Regular Price £56.87
The Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), is an engineered & composite sheet material panel that consists of cellulosic fibres bonded together with wax and synthetic resin adhesive, being pressed at a high temperature it forms a durable structural panel. The 9mm MDF board is typically flat, smooth, durable, and uniform offers a knotless finish with grain patterns.
Use & Application
The MDF sheets are mostly considered to be a wood substitute and are suitable for non-structural applications in dry conditions, so it is widely used in interior designs and furniture making project.
- Internal joinery projects
- Millworks (door parts, mouldings, columns, arch trims)
- Laminate flooring
- Wall panels
- Window boards
- Speaker boxes
- Flexible & easy to works with, can be cut, painted or veneered – thanks to the knotless and smooth finish
- It has stable dimensions, less expansion, and contraction than natural wood
- Superior holding of screws and fasteners
- Very versatile, solid, dense, and flat material
- Cost-effective in comparison to plywood.