2.4m x 4.8m D49 Wrapping Fabric Reinforcement Mesh
Reinforcement Mesh is a highly versatile product manufactured from cold reduced wire made by longitudinal and horizontal reinforcing steel crosses, and is used for a variety of construction projects. It is applied as reinforcement fabric, where it is immersed in concrete, greatly increasing the building’s structural strength and rigidity. The D49 wrapping fabric mesh has squared ends to make it easier to handle and safer to use.
Use & Application
- Concrete slabs
- Garden groundworks
- Highly versatile and durable product.
- Available in different thicknesses.
- Reduces engineering costs.
- Improves the building resistance to cracks.
- Increases the overall strength of the project.
- Great for using in industrial, transportation and agricultural sectors.
- Increase the project construction speed.
- Weld wire crossing is used for further strength.