12.5mm Vapour Plasterboard Square Edge 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
- 12.5 Standard Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £12.48
- Special Price £13.74 Regular Price £16.67
- 12.5mm Moisture Resistant Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £21.30 Regular Price £22.79
- 18mm P5 Moisture Resistant Tongue & Groove Chipboard Flooring 2400mm x 600mm (8' x 2')Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £17.36
Vapour plasterboard contains an additional laminated vapour control layer. It has the same physical properties as the standard plasterboard but have a silver metallised polyster film back liner. It enhances the vapour resistance of the product and generates an efficient vapour barrier to limit any moisture dispersion.
Use & Application
The foil backed plasterboard is perfect for use in wall and ceiling linings where vapour control is needed to be integrated with a plasterboard lining.
These are some examples of vapour plasterboard usage:
- Internal walls
- External walls
- Single fix operation of plasterboard with a built-in vapour control layer
- Ideal for when a vapour barrier is needed
- Suitable for external walls and roofs
- Silver metallised polyester film