White Hydrated Lime 25kg
Our White Hydrated Lime is a non-hydraulic lime that is used widely in agricultural applications, as it regulates acidity in agricultural use. Moreover, it is used for soil stabilization and water & sewage treatment.
Use & Application
This type of lime is utilized in a wide range of applications, some of them are:
- Used as a neutralizer for lawn and garden, dry bleaches, plaster and stucco
- Used for petroleum refining, sodium alkali, wood pulp.
- For sewage treatment, agricultural liming, water treatment
- Improves workability and water retention in mortar
- Provides better bond and reduces the risk of cracking
- Suitable as an acidity regulator for land
- Assists in soil stabilization, water & sewage treatment
- Supplied in 25kg bag