Stressline Standard Duty Cavity Lintel 1350mm SL90
- Suitable for 90-110mm cavity & 100-115mm inner leaf
- Cost-effective and easy to install
- Made from pre-galvanised steel
- Special Price £0.54 Regular Price £0.66
- Special Price £8.68 Regular Price £11.38
- Special Price £59.40 Regular Price £66.00
The Stressline cavity lintel is a standard duty lintel used for providing excellent support for cavity wall openings. It is manufactured from pre-galvanised steel, which makes the lintel reliable and resistant. Moreover, it possesses great integral strength and advanced thermal performance.
Use & Application
This lintel is used in a variety of applications. Here are some examples:
- Used to bridge an opening in a wall or between two vertical supports
- Used over windows and doors at their vulnerable points
- Used for load-bearing purposes
- Stressline standard leaf steel lintels establish the benchmark for load-bearing steel lintel manufacturing.
- Easy to install with a galvanized finish, ensuring durability and remarkable thermal efficiency
- Strong, reliable, with improved thermal performance
- Suitable for cavities ranging from 90-110mm and inner leaves from 100-115mm.