Concrete Pier Cap 405 x 405mm
Product information & Usage
The Pier Caps also referred to as Pillar Caps, are produced from the smooth grey concrete. Predominantly used on the garden pillars to protect them from the weather, as they have a drip formed under the cap. The pier caps are manufactured under strict measurements and standards from high strength concrete, which ensure durability. If necessary, they can be designed to complement existing features of the property.
- Available in a range of sizes and shapes to suit almost any project specification.
- Designed with a perfectly smooth finish.
- Their shape allows the rainwater to be dispersed away from the brickwork.
- The four-way drip channels placed under ensure that rainwater will not run down the surface of the wall.
- Resistant to any weather conditions.