Bullnosed MDF Window Board White Primed 25mm x 219mm x 3.66m
- Crafted from MDF, a highly successful material for durability and versatility
- Preventing draughts, rain, or snow from entering the house
- The window board has a smooth primed finish
- Special Price £4.01 Regular Price £5.69
- 12.5 Standard Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £12.48
- Special Price £55.18 Regular Price £72.58
Product information & Usage
The Bullnosed MDF Window Board, also known as window sill or ledge, is a flat piece made of MDF that runs the bottom length inside the window and is essential for any property. It protects the area where the window joints to the wall and provides additional support. It also prevents draughts and rain or snow to go into the house. The front edge is rounded, making it more appealing and protecting from any sharp margin injuries.
Aside from its aesthetic value, the window board may be utilised as a dining table, a shelf for tea cans, glass bottles, flower vases or even as a bench if it’s large enough.
- The window board protects the house from the rain or snow getting inside.
- MDF is considered the most successful material for this product.
- The window board has a smooth primed finish, and it can be used even as a shelf or to make a bookcase.
- Window sill bullnose edge prevents any injuries that might result from sharp margins.
- Our window boards come in two widths.