68mm Round Downpipe 112.5° Branch Black AY1BL
Product Information & Usage
The Round Downpipe branch is a uPVC fitting that acts as a connection poing for two downpipes beneath the drains, offering the system that allows flow capacity in excess round line gutter when removing rainwater from the roof. It is suitable for all types of structures, extensions, and conservatories.
- Ensures high flow capacity.
- Offers a tight fit and high strength.
- Attractive round profile.
- Easy-to-maintain product.
- Exceptional finish performance.
- Complements and is appropriate for any type of building.