18mm OSB 3 Tongue & Groove Flooring Board 2400mm x 590mm (8' x 2')
OSB 3 Tongue and Groove is a strong, versatile & water-resistant timber panel that is manufactured to the same standard as OSB3, but it has the addition of tongue and grooved edges. OSB board 18mm is made of softwood flakes and strips, which are coated with adhesive resin and hot-pressed to produce a strong and durable structural panel. This type of sheet material is BBA approved which guarantees a high load-bearing capacity. Our wood panels are supplied by well-known, world-leading manufacturers that guarantee the highest ecological standards.
Use & Application
The T&G OSB 3 sheets are designed to withstand humid conditions, so they are widely used in roofing and flooring uses. The tongue & groove system enables easy application where the boards are interlocking with each other like a puzzle.
- Load-bearing Flooring & Roofing
- Walls sheathing
- Exterior projects (sheds, hoardings)
- Display boards
- High-quality board with a smooth surface, no knots or voids, or delaminating issues which allows it to be easily maneuvered
- Water-resistant and resistant to humid conditions
- Designed for load-bearing applications (BBA approved for flat roof applications)
- OSB T&G requires a minimal amount of gluing and nailing thanks to the interlocking system
- It is suitable for structural applications in humid conditions
- It is versatile and durable thanks to the layered method of production, the board is very strong making it perfect alternatives in different applications
- Ecologically friendly