15 x 12mm Flexible Monobloc Tap Connectors FLM12
The flexible monobloc tap connector, also known as “flexi monobloc hose”, is an adaptable stainless steel connector, that is highly durable and corrosion-resistant. It is protected by the self-repairing oxide, making it long-lasting and extremely versatile. Moreover, this flexible connector will offer efficient jointing where movements, pressure or vibrations are persistent.
Use & Application
This stainless steel tap connector is widely used to connect pipes and taps to the water supply and are especially effective when the space is limited. It comes with M12 male thread end, that is directly connected to a 15mm compression fitting.
- Made up of strong & durable stainless steel
- Corrosion & decay resistant
- Protected with a self-repairing oxide coat
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent for jointing taps to water supply
- Resists movements, pressure, and vibrations
- Supplied with M12 male thread
- Easily connects to a 15mm pipe fitting
- Easy to work with
- No special tools required for its installation
- Measures 500mm in length