1/2" x 1/2" x 300mm Flexible Tap Connector FL8
The flexible tap connector, also known as “flexi hose”, is an adaptable stainless steel connector, that is highly durable and corrosion-resistant. It is protected by the self-repairing oxide, making it long-lasting and extremely versatile. Moreover, this flexible connector will offer efficient jointing where movements, pressure or vibrations are persistent.
Use & Application
This stainless steel tap connector is widely used to connect taps to the water supply and are especially effective when the space is limited. It comes with a threaded end, that is directly connected to a compression fitting or isolation valve.
- Made up of strong & durable stainless steel
- Corrosion & decay resistant
- Protected with a self-repairing oxide coat
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent for jointing taps to water supply
- Resists movements, pressure, and vibrations
- Supplied with threaded ends
- Easy to work with
- No special tools required for its installation
- Measures 300mm in length