UK Brick Hurstwood Red Blend Facing Brick Pack of 336
The brick images are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in light, devices and screens, the pictures might not represent the accurate colour and texture of the brick. Before placing an order, we strongly advise to see the brick sample or more images to be requested from our sales team.
Hurstwood Red Blend, manufactured by UK Brick, is a red-coloured brick with a light texture, that is durable, weather-resistant, quick & easy to lay. It is frequently chosen for its astonishing characteristics that will embellish your house.
Use & Application
This type of bricks is primarily used for the external walls of a building and so are generally chosen for their appealing features, but they are weather-resistant as well.
Mostly, they are used for:
- Cavity walls
- Garden walls
- Decorative interior walls
- Designing of eye-catching exterior walls
- Increases the value of your house – The first aspect that potential buyers will notice when assessing your house is your house's appearance
- Fire-resistant – it is built strong, and this contributes to its fire-resistance properties. In case of fire, it can stand for a long time and prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of your house
- Less maintenance – it is maintenance-free, you will spend little time and resources to keep it looking great