Suspended Concrete T-Beam 175mm x 106mm x 4200mm
Product Information & Usage
Suspended Concrete T-Beam is a type of load-bearing, reinforced concrete structure. The top of the T-shaped cross-section works as a flange or compression element in resisting compressive stresses.
Concrete T-beams together with concrete blocks form a cost-effective flooring solution, that is easy to instal and after completion instantly forms a strong working platform that is rot and draught-proof. For open-plan designs with broad span specifications, a regular or wide beam solution is well suited – an ideal substitute for concrete slabs and wood floors.
- It is fast and simple to set up in any season.
- It does not require specialist skills to install it.
- The ‘Beam and Block’ system is used in 70% of all modern ground floor constructions.
- Provides a strong, safe, and level working surface.
- The T-beam concrete helps to reduce noise transmission through floors.
- It has a high thermal insulation and fire-resistance rating.
- It is rot and draught-proof.