PSE Fire Check Door Stop 32mm x 38mm
- 12.5 Standard Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £10.19 Regular Price £12.48
- Special Price £20.24 Regular Price £22.40
- 12.5mm Moisture Resistant Plasterboard 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')Special Price £21.30 Regular Price £22.79
- Special Price £23.90 Regular Price £31.85
- Special Price £23.88 Regular Price £25.90
Product Information & Usage
The PSE (planed square edge) Fire Check Door Stop is a type of contemporary moulding, that is predominantly used for framing and finishing door surrounds, it enables a door to come to a close whilst adding some decorative features.
It is designed only for internal doors and it is a perfect way to get a refreshing view and decorative style of your doors throughout the house.
- You can stain, paint, or varnish the moulding, this way it will enhance the appearance of your home decor
- To finish off the moulding, lightly sand it before applying varnish, lacquer or wood stain
- It is easy to install, once you cut it, just use either small panel pins or an electrical staple tool. As well, you can use adhesive to fix it
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- High-quality moulding, as it is produced following exact measurements and strict standards