Jackon Insulated Tile Backer Board 12 x 600 x 1250mm
Tile Backer Board consists of a blue core made from extruded polystyrene rigid foam. It gives a stable and flat surface when tiling over a subfloor/wall. This prevents any grout from cracking by reducing excessive flex or movement. Moreover, if installed below underfloor heating systems will greatly reduce heat-up time and running costs.
Use & Application
The Insulated Tile Backer Board is commonly used because of its quick installation, lightweight and increased insulation characteristics.
You can apply Backer boards on:
- Problematical surfaces with excess flex and movement
- Wet rooms – they prevent moisture harm and mould growth
- Underfloor heating – due to its superior insulation traits it can help avoiding loss of heat and increased energy expenses
- Use for cladding floors and walls
- Good insulating properties
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Environmentally friendly
|Board Type||Insulated Backer Board|
|Application||Internal Walls and Floors|