Hollow Soffit Board 10mm x 100mm x 5m White K/SB/100WH
Product information & Usage
The Hollow Soffit is a multi-purpose uPVC board that is used in roof construction and installed horizontally running at 90° from beneath the fascia towards the wall of the structure. It is a perfect choice for creating a tongue and groove system profile as the boards slot one into another. Soffit serves both functional and aesthetical purpose. The major role is to keep the rafters safe from elements. It gives the roof a pleasant and modern appearance.
- Available in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Simple to install thanks to the tongue and groove properties.
- The soffit protects the wood from decay and mould.
- Prevents unwanted animals, birds, or insects from gaining entrance to the attic.
- Compliments the roofing system.
- Does not require painting.