Helical Crack Stitching Bar 6mm x 1m IIHELIBAR
Product information & Usage
Helical Crack Stitching is a stainless-steel reinforcement rod that is usually used for reinforcing bed joints to enhance lateral loading resistance in new and existing buildings. The Helical bar is a good anti-crack strengthening solution around the opening of the windows and doors. The Helical stitch bar ensures that further cracks are minimised, and local tension is absorbed.
- Serves as high strength for the brickwork or cracked masonry.
- Can be manually bent to meet corners or curves.
- Can be shortened to length, if necessary, with bolt cutters.
- Suitable for use in numerous applications including crack stitching.
- Easy and quick installation in bed joints.