GRP Fibreglass Roll 450gsm 12m2
Product Information & Usage
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Plastic also known as fibreglass it is specifically designed for flat roof applications and vertical surfaces in commercial and domestic buildings, providing protection in all weather conditions. It is a sturdy and long-lasting material used under the GRP resin to perform a durable roofing system.
The GRP Fibreglass Roll is also known as GRP Fibreglass chopped strand matting - it is the most popular form of flat roof reinforcement.
- The fibreglass is lightweight, making the process of dealing with it much easier.
- Cost-effective and superior quality.
- The fibreglass is impervious to corrosive substances and chemicals.
- It has the strength of steel but with a lower density.
- Electrically non-conductive.
- Even in extreme conditions, fibreglass has unrivalled toughness and extended life.