Forterra LBC Regrades Facing Brick Pack of 390
The brick images are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in light, devices and screens, the pictures might not represent the accurate colour and texture of the brick. Before placing an order, we strongly advise to see the brick sample or more images to be requested from our sales team.
The LBC Regrades brick, manufactured by Forterra, is a pressed brick that is in buff-multi colour with a light texture. As a result of its few imperfections and variations in colour, LBC Regrades brick is often chosen where an aesthetic appearance is not of prime importance.
Use & Application
This type of bricks is primarily used for the external walls of a building and so are generally chosen for their appealing features, but they are weather-resistant as well.
Mostly, they are used for:
- Cavity walls
- Garden walls
- Decorative interior walls
- Designing of eye-catching exterior walls
- Excellent thermal insulation – it will keep your home warm and comfortable even in the most severe weather conditions
- Fire-resistant – it is built strong, and this contributes to its fire-resistance properties. In case of fire, it can stand for a long time and prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of your house
- Less maintenance – it is maintenance-free, you will spend little time and resources to keep it looking great