ET Clay Plumpton Red Stock Imperial Facing Brick Pack of 270
The Plumpton Red Stock brick is a light textured facing brick that is red coloured. It is commonly chosen not only for its scenic appearance but for its endurance and resistance. Additionally, the brick needs little or no maintenance and can be recycled at the end of its usage.
Use & Application
This type of bricks is primarily used for the external walls of a building and so are generally chosen for their appealing features, but they are weather-resistant as well.
Mostly, they are used for:
- Cavity walls
- Garden walls
- Decorative interior walls
- Designing of eye-catching exterior walls
- Increases the value of your house – The first aspect that potential buyers will notice when assessing your house is your house's appearance
- Fire-resistant – it is built strong, and this contributes to its fire-resistance properties. In case of fire, it can stand for a long time and prevent the fire from spreading to other parts of your house
- Less maintenance – it is maintenance-free, you will spend little time and resources to keep it looking great