Composite Decking Board Victoria Woodgrain Redwood 135 x 23mm 3.6m long
Our Victoria Woodgrain Composite Decking is a high-quality innovative flooring product made of wood fibres and plastic, that combined, creates a durable and strong decking material. The Woodgrain Victoria Castle decking range features the elegance of wood grain effect and a natural timber texture look and feel. The composite deck board is a modern alternative to the natural timber and offers less maintenance and a guaranteed value that lasts. The boards are a modern alternative to the natural wooden decking and offer less maintenance and a guaranteed value that lasts.
Use & Application
Our composite decking boards are perfect for a lot of projects:
- Roof terrace
- Planter box
- Raised garden bed
- Trash bin enclosure
- Bench seating
- Cladding and Siding
- Suitable for both commercial and domestic external or internal use.
- Simple cleaning leaning with a broom and soapy water.
- The composite decking is much stronger and longer lasting than timber.
- With realistic grain patterns, finishes, and colour mixing, you can recreate the delicate beauty of nature.
- The composite decking does not require any sealing, staining, or painting.
- It won't decay, distort, or splinter because of exposure to the elements.
- Available in a range of colours and styles.