Code 4 450mm Lead Flashing 3m (18") 27.5kg Roll
Product Information & Usage
Lead Flashing is the world’s most suitable and circular lead. It is an integral part of any roofing structure and is used where tiles/slates meet a chimney/wall to prevent the passage of water into the structure of a joint. The lead flashing is also applied around windows and doors openings. It has great waterproof qualities and low carbon footprint and energy consuming melting temperature.
- Quick, and easy to install by hand or using a dedicated dressing tool suitable regardless of the weather conditions.
- Requires no adhesive or other fixing materials.
- Lead flashing has three times longer life that most its alternatives, up to 100 years.
- Available in different sizes which can suit any project.
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly, and not harmful to the environment.
- All lead sheets should be coated with patination oil after installation.
- Does not leave staining on roof tiles or masonry.