Castacrete Premier Riven Stone Concrete Slab 600mm x 600mm x 32mm
The images are for illustrative purposes only. Due to differences in light, devices and screens, the pictures might not represent the accurate colour and texture of the product. Before placing an order, we strongly advise to see the sample or more images to be requested from our sales team.
Our Castacrete Premier Riven Stone concrete slab is a type of paving slab that is made of reconstituted stone, that combines a mixture of minerals, resin, and metals, offering a uniform finish and improved durability. The riven stone concrete paving slab is attractive, provides a riven and pleasant appearance. These slabs are perfect for projects where a riven finish is desired. Additionally, it possesses improved load-bearing capacity and weather resistance. Its solid yellow colour offers a contemporary appearance whether wet or dry, generally used if your are aiming to achieve the Cotswold stone look.
Use & Application
These concrete paving slabs can be used in a wide range of applications, some of them are:
- Shed bases
- Edging around the greenhouse
- Utility areas
- Made up of concrete for increased durability and strength
- It is cost-effective - the paving slab will transform your outdoor spaces without going over your budget
- Will offer a textured finish and modern look for your paving project
- Designed to enable increased versatility & flexibility
- Suitable for wherever practical, flat standing paving is essential
- Available in different colours & sizes