47mm x 100mm Treated Carcassing Timber (4'' x 2'')
Product Information & Usage
Our carcassing timber has been kiln-dried, treated, and structurally graded to premium quality timber.
The premium quality of softwood and improved strength is achieved due to the slow growth of trees that results in tighter rings, excellent stability and finish, enabling higher load-bearing capacity. The preservative process of kiln drying and treating this carcassing timber ensures the timber has long-term protectiond against decay, rot and insects. The most common usages are in the construction of floor and roof joists and timber framing where higher loads or wider spans are needed.
- Budget-friendly & high-quality product
- Easy to transport & install
- Can ensure strength and moisture-resistance
- Durable & long-lasting
- Planed smooth finish
- Superior physical properties
- Available in a wide range of lengths