35mm New Twickenham Artificial Grass 4m x 1m
Artificial grass is a synthetic alternative to natural grass. It is an extremely popular alternative to natural turf that visually appears just like real grass. It has great properties that enable the grass to fit well and look real requiring very little maintenance in comparison to the natural turf. It is made of synthetic materials, the free fundamental are polyethylene (long enduring and soft on the skin), polypropylene (as well dependable, but harsher and more resilient) and nylon(is very strong and often used in items such as golf driving mats due to its high tolerance for fire.
Use & Application
- Garden lawns
- Playgrounds/play area flooring
- Indoor children’s playground/games room
- Indoor gym
- Outdoor furniture covering
- Pool surrounds
- Balcony surface
- Shelving covers
- Roof gardens
- Table runners
- Dog runs areas
- Puppy pads
- Creative indoor decorations
- It will maintain its fresh appearance all year round, no matter what climate or weather is; since it comes with UV protection, the sunlight will not affect it.
- It is a highly versatile product.
- Saving money on garden equipment.
- It is maintenance-free, as you do not have to seed, mow, plant, or fertilize it.
- You don’t have to water it, this will reduce the cost of your bill.
- The artificial grass is a safe choice for kids' areas, as it provides a cushioned landing for the falls and is mess-free.
- It requires no chemicals or pesticides.
- With a huge range of artificial grass types, colors and consistency, you can choose the one which suits your preferences.