215mm Build Bloc Hollow Concrete Block 7N 215mm x 440mm
Build Blocs 215mm Hollow 7N concrete blocks can be used in a diversity of projects from two-storey housing to multi-storey developments and commercial buildings. Reduced unit weight for ease of handling. Can be used to construct steel – reinforced walls, to resist lateral loading.
Use & Application
This type of Concrete Blocks is primarily utilised as a building material in wall construction. It is one among many prefabricated concrete products utilised in masonry construction.
Here are some examples where it is used:
- It is utilised in load-bearing structures, office buildings, tall buildings, low-rise residential, warehouses, shelter units for rural housing, institutional structures, bungalows, office buildings, etc.
- It is utilised in frame structures, for example, high-rise residential apartments, hospitals, motels/hotels, office buildings, market premises, etc.
- As ground-level units like backyard, walkaways, pavements, interlocking paving blocks for traffic movement areas such as train and bus stations, kerbstones, fuel stations, exhibitions areas, etc.
- It is also utilised in specific areas such as backyard plantations and tree guard blocks.
- Standard finish block
- High density improves sound insulation
- High strength
- Use for above and below ground
- Suitable for external and internal walls
- High fire resistance
- Low water absorption